Filing for parents - G-325A questions

raj_nj

Registered Users (C)
Hi I am a U.S citizen filing for parents and I have some question about G-325A form

G-325A
It should only for them correct not for us? So one for father and one for mother
If there parents have died and do not know the birthdate; is that okay? Do we need to put country of residance for them? ( i guess heaven)
Address of last 5 years
Should we put U.S address as most recent?

Thanks!!!!

Its for ur parents (one for each parent) Both my parents are deceased, so I write deceased, cos they have no address As far as the birth date. Im not sure what u do if u dont have one.. Maybe ur mother/father could help u do the math, see what u come up with. Maybe an aunt or uncle.

Hope this helps.

So, what did you put in for address for the last 5 years - my dad is in tourist visa do I put my address or India address?

Hi I am a U.S citizen filing for parents and I have some question about G-325A form

G-325A
It should only for them correct not for us? So one for father and one for mother
If there parents have died and do not know the birthdate; is that okay? Do we need to put country of residance for them? ( i guess heaven)
Address of last 5 years
Should we put U.S address as most recent?

Thanks!!!!

there is room in the form to put both addresses... first the most recent address, and below that one his address in india.