filing for Green card myself

doctorsharda

Dear Mr. Khanna,
I am currently on H1b with a Rural Health clinic in TX since March 11, 2008, and working as a Practice administrator. i did my Msc in Health services administration from a university in florida. i did my MD from Moscow, but i am not board certified in USA. I also handle HR for the company. Now, the company is ready to file my GC but is not willing to pay lawyer. i am confused what kind of job description should the company put to determine prevailing wages and at the same time clears labor. Should the job description ask for a MD degree and Msc in Health administration? Also, i have 1 yr of work experience with different employer during my OPT before joining this employer.
How many years of experience should the company put in the job description keeping in mind that my experience with current company wont be considered in LC?
Also, my wife is a PT in MI on H1b taking her credit hours so that she can join me in TX, at what point of time can i add her in GC process?

Thanks for your time for reading my long question

You need to consult personally with an attorney.

Another section of this forum has discussions specific to physicians; you should post there rather than in this section for better advice.

I dont think khanna might answer your question here,, call him and pay initial consultation fees, dont waste time.