filing for 485

shubha

Friends,
I have a situation like this I hope some one will clarify .
I worked for a consulting company A\'for 1 year. During this time I started my GC processing. After one year I got llaid off but they didn\'t stoped my
GC processing. Then after one year later they again retired me. Duringg this period I worked for another company. Now I\'m back in to the first companyA\' payroll. Recently I got my 140 approved and I\'m going to file 485. Will there be any problem for me in getting Green card?
I will appreciate your help.
thanks
-KC

No Title

Green Card is as always as for future job. You will not have any problem at all. Go ahead and file your I-485 ASAP.

The following is just for your information incase if you need to change your job once again in the future.

You can always change a job(Even before 180 Day rule became Law) afer applying I-485 and keep your status if your petioner employer agrees for \'Not to revoke your I-140\'. Only thing you have to do is file an amended I-140.

No Title

As OCT2000 says GC is for a futur job. But check with your attorney. Becuase when you file your 485 you have to fill up your work history. Check with your attorney, giving the details about your back/forth with your original employer, should not jeopardize your application. Goodluck.