Filed AC21 but lost job a yr later.

artusa

Registered Users (C)
Ginnu / or any gurus -
I filed AC21 a year ago after i changed employers. Lost the job with the new company this week.
Since i have filed ac21 a year ago as working for this company and send the docs to the uscis - even though i no longer work for that company as of this week, uscis wont bother to ask me for my recent paystubs from this company?

My priority date is march 03 and looks like if the eb2 dates progress, i may not have much time to find the next employer who can provide a permanent job offer letter.

Can i re-invoke ac21 with the new company once i find another employer?

thx

artusa said:
Ginnu / or any gurus -
I filed AC21 a year ago after i changed employers. Lost the job with the new company this week.
Since i have filed ac21 a year ago as working for this company and send the docs to the uscis - even though i no longer work for that company as of this week, uscis wont bother to ask me for my recent paystubs from this company?

My priority date is march 03 and looks like if the eb2 dates progress, i may not have much time to find the next employer who can provide a permanent job offer letter.

Can i re-invoke ac21 with the new company once i find another employer?

thx

are you from india or which country? did ur namecheck get cleared? if so when? did u contactr a senator or somebody to help expedite ur namecheck? why u didn't file a lawsuit or WOM?