filed 485 01/01

vijayvenugopal

Registered Users (C)
I filed 485 on Jan 06 01, ND is Jan 12 01. Also got my EAD at local INS office. category is EB2 India. how long is the wait for the next step and what is the next step?? does the 180 days law help me in any way. thanks for all the messages.
vijay

No Title

The next step is you\'ve to wait for your FP notice (you might get it by this april) and 485 approval which will be approximately by end of this year or begining of next year... I\'m in the same boad.
My 485 ND 01/08/01 and got EAD notice.
Good luck

No Title

Hey Vijay,

My RD and ND notice dates are pretty much the same as yours. Is it possible to go the Local INS office to obtain a EAD card, untill the completion of 90 days. I live in Calif. and my appln. was filed in the VSC (don\'t ask that stupid company policy). Please brief me the process you underwent in obtaining the EAD card.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

My priority day will become current in March. my wife\'s EAD is expiring May 15. Could you post how you got your EAD at local INS office? thank you.

No Title

all i did was,
applied for 485
got receipt in 10 days
went to the local ins office (philadelphia)
got EAD the same day for me and wife
was very easy...my next concern is if i can make use of the 180 day law and change my employer...qualms are, what if my employer withdraws 140 let me know if you come across anything

No Title

Shyam,
     It depends on the local INS office. If you have already applied for EAD along with 485 you need to wait for 90 days.