Few bright sides

dengdeng

Registered Users (C)
1) October is a new fiscal year for BCIS. new budget allocated.
This year they can't blame for INS anymore. It's totally BCIS or USCIS now.
2) Religious workers deadline expired. 75% adjudicators back to 485 cases
3) Zero tolerance policy is gone! Yahoo!
4) Bush reinstated the six month processing time policy yesterday
5) Our petition must have been read by now. AILA is bombarding BCIS with us.
5) And what can be worse. We have already suffered the worst.

Hang on buddies!

Predictions:
1) Increased approval speed. This month Mar/Apr cases should start. If BCIS is merciful, they should clear old cases expeditiously.
2) Less Transfers and RFEs result of Zero Tolerance Policy termination. This has been a killer for 485 cases. Thus increases approval speed too.
3) Service center phone service must be restored. I bet it will be soon.

dengdeng, you are always optimistic. I like your attitude. But I always expect the worst so when bright things do happen I would be thrilled. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

number games

:D i think they intentionally slow down the speed and then make it faster at the time they think will make them gain something...:confused: :cool:

Hi dengdeng,

Where did you read these:
3) Zero tolerance policy is gone! Yahoo!
4) Bush reinstated the six month processing time policy yesterday

Thanks.

Dengdeng thanks for lifting up our spirits. Always good to be optimistic. We need more hopefuls around here on this forum.

you bet!

cring baby wont even get milk in this case as mother BCIS is step mother
plus all those bad chemicals in your system because of the crying!!!

dengdeng has 3 weeks to prove his worth!

dengdeng has 3 weeks to prove his worth! Otherwise his ID is to be changed to dungdung!:p

Come on guys. Don't blame dengdeng, he is trying to lift sprits. Every body in this forum going through rough phrase. We should encourage high-spirited ones like dengdeng.

Tomorrow is always better. That gives me a hope to pass today happily.

GCkikushi, what if I'm correct, then you call me what?

I'm not god, I can't guarantee anything. This is just my best guess and my best hope. If you don't like it, then just hibernate and wait next next next century for your case approved.
you can always say, my case will be approved by year 3000.
It's always true.

dengdeng is right. after a very long gap, I have seen some progress in EAC-02-102 series that I have been tracking.
3 transfers today to Boston. Transfer is not a good news. but, they are processing the cases.............
EAC0210251167
EAC0210251184
EAC0210251199(RFE received case)

cases transferred to boston today...

we have to wait another week. The adjudication process takes some days, approve, IBIS check, clerk depart for visa number, back to adjudicator for final approvals, computer room for update....

From the budget fact sheet:
============
Immigration Services

· The CIS budget includes $1.8 billion, a 9% increase ($143 million) over FY 2003 to support further improvements in application processing as well as the processing of projected volume. The $1.8 billion is comprised of $236 million in appropriated funding and approximately $1.6 billion in projected fee revenues.

· The CIS budget supports the President's five-year, $500 million initiative, begun in FY 2002, to attain a universal six-month processing time standard for all immigration benefit applications, and provide quality service to all legal immigrants, citizens, businesses and other CIS customers. The third $100 million installment of the President's five-year plan consists of $20 million from revenues generated by the Premium Processing Service fee and $80 million in appropriated funds.
============

Does it actually mean the 100 million is not directly allocated from the budget ?

with regards

dengdeng!

deng (are you chinese) deng? Then you should start guessing that GC's should be approved in the year of the lion/crocodile/dinosaurs (whenever they return). I don't mind if you are right. But if you are wrong then next time there will be few believers. You seem to be a good chinese guy (but I hate China, since every evil seems to stem from that country-paki bomb, N.korea missiles).