Feeling depressed and frustrated

TENTH COMMANDMENT
“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's” (Ex. 20:17).

Originally posted by Tasse
TENTH COMMANDMENT
“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's” (Ex. 20:17).

It's true, when there are no options left, people turn to religon.

But I think we can still do something, except facing this injustice .. right Tasse?

Yeah but I am feeling depressed loooking at freezing temperature in NorthEast and the beautiful, sunny californian warmth ...:D I guess VSC officers don't have anything but to stay indoors and approve whereas CSC are playing beach volleyball

Originally posted by vhooloo
Yeah but I am feeling depressed loooking at freezing temperature in NorthEast and the beautiful, sunny californian warmth ...:D I guess VSC officers don't have anything but to stay indoors and approve whereas CSC are playing beach volleyball
So, freeze is in both places! I mean in VSC (temperature freezing) where as here in California, INS CSC is frozen and unsually warm California temperatures are also not able to thaw it!
:)

-PCee