February Visa Bulletin

For EB3 it is moving by days..

JANUARY 2008 01MAY01
FEBRUARY 2008 08MAY01

Dont know if they will start moving by Hrs of I485 application Received Date and Time.

It is very sad and depressing to me ( I know no one can help me on this ) by seeing others with PD of 2003's and 2004's with more of RD's Dates got approved in month of July / Aug 07.

In the whole chain of process there is lot uncertanity and no First In First Out at every each step / process

where is the justice ? on this ? and justice is a word which exists only in the dictionary, not in reality.

I will plan to file WOM asking for Justice I wont ask them to Approve but I will ask them is it correct what they are doing.

It is Just HORRIBLE.

We'll have to wait till new democratic president is in White House and hope dems gain more seats in congress.

With the first quarter done, they probably approved 500 or 1000 GC’s and wasted (will waste thousands of visas) for the fiscal year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing how they do things.:(

Time to push for an upgrade to EB1 or go to sleep till October...

upgrade from eb-3 to eb-2 is a lot easy, thats also part of the reason why eb-2, india might be in such bad shape. i dont think upgrade to eb-1 is that easy, you probably need ph-d with recognition & research paper work etc.

GC recd- June 07

My PD is 12/2001.

When I applied for GC, my credentials were weak...and since EB2 was ok for my PD, I did NOT bother about EB1 upgrade.

Since then, I have 15 publications and two of my articles are cited in published books. Plus, I have reviewed over 5 articles. I think, it might be worth a shot to go for EB1-OR.

My PD is 12/2001.

When I applied for GC, my credentials were weak...and since EB2 was ok for my PD, I did NOT bother about EB1 upgrade.

Since then, I have 15 publications and two of my articles are cited in published books. Plus, I have reviewed over 5 articles. I think, it might be worth a shot to go for EB1-OR.

that is so bad...eb-2 with a pd of 12/2001 and still you have not got your GC.... Did you check with uscis thru infopass etc. eb-2 has been bad only for the past few months, until then it was ok. Are you stuck in name check etc. It would be worthwhile finding that out since clearing namecheck issues require a different approach.

GC recd- June 07

shocked..

that is so bad...eb-2 with a pd of 12/2001 and still you have not got your GC.... Did you check with uscis thru infopass etc. eb-2 has been bad only for the past few months, until then it was ok. Are you stuck in name check etc. It would be worthwhile finding that out since clearing namecheck issues require a different approach.

GC recd- June 07

The TSC rep today told me though the Visa bulletin for Feb 2008 EB3 India is may 08 2001 no visa available for the reminder of 2008 and all visa numbers are used up... I asked her why then the Feb bullettin say may 08 2001?
"sir.. all numbers for 2008 are alloted for and you need to wait for 2009 visa numbers though your PD is 05/07/2001" what a news!!!

My NC cleared long ago and stuck with next.. visa numbers !!!

Hell... what a wait since may 2001......

Any one know if this is true???