February New Delhi Interview Thread/ Tracker Part II Starting

acro J

Registered Users (C)
Original thread became too big.

I think we need to start organizing ourself according to our dates of interview in FEB/Delhi interview. I think I am the only one on Feb 4.

Photos for Medical Checkup

Could anybody tell me as to how many photos are required for the medical checkup. Is it necessary that the photos should be of the immigration style or would a normal passport size photo do.

I don\'t have adequete photo\'s for CP but no big deal. We can get it there quickly.

I am leaving this Friday for Delhi. Interview on 4th.

Do I need to print two sided I 134 ( Affid of support)

I have alreadynotorized the I 134 in two pages. Do you see any problem in that.
thanks

New Delhi CP. You may get Affid from India in one day from your parents

The language is clear. It should tell place, date, time of birth. also that it was not registered.
You may also submit notorise copy of high school report card.

No Title

What size photos are required? 1 and 1/2 by 1 and 1/2 or
2 and 1/2 by 2 1/2? Does anyoen know?
My specs say : 1 and 9/16 by 1 and 3/8s.
Please help!

Thanks,
Sonu.

Buddy! pls don\'t get tensed up with Photo and BC stuff

these r not the reasons for which GC can be denied...just go to any Us Emabssy - Delhi recommended photo shop and get it done..well if u want, u can also get a photographs from here...most of the photo shops here do immigration style photo but i went to a photo shop opposite INS office in Newark, NJ.
If u know somebody in the city where u were born, tell them to go to municipal corporation and get the Non-Availability and get 2 affidavits...even self sworn affidavits by ur parents or Uncle, Aunt or grand parents r accepted but if u wanna play safe, get it notarised on a stamp paper (5 or 10 Rs.) if ur getting it done in India..k...Good Luck....

Sonu Kumar It say Photos should be sideways and in ADIT.

I called India Photo Studio and they know pretty much all about that. So no sweat

Thanks guys,

I am just in a panic mode and am thinking that I should take pics from here (to be on the safe side) and then again from India. I know that is crazy, but whatever.

acro J, you are right that the selected Photo Studios in India would know about this, and it is strange that studios here do not!

Anyways, thanks for all your help guys.
I really appreciate it.

When is your interview date?

~Sonu

No Title

You can print precise instructions for photo taking from www.immihelp.com. Click on Consular processing and go to Before interview and click on photographs.
Good luck!

Good Luck Acro J

If you get a chance after you are done with your interview, do ask them their policy of dealing with no PCC cases, or cases where the PCC application was submitted in US (receipt as a proof), but none was obtained.
Thanks,
- Mukul

Got Medical Done and Immigration Photographs.

Hi Fellow Feb Cper\'s

I got my medical done at Dr\' Jains Clinic today it was the smooth affair and got my reports today it self. I would highly recommend him for the same. As for Photographs got it done from Kumar Studio\'s South Extension II. Both are in close proximity so wasnt a problem at all.

sjain - obtained PCC From Consulate in US or from RPO ?

You are scheduled for an interview on Feb 25th right ? Are you planning on walking in earlier and trying to get the interview done ?
- Mukul