February 2004 - Visa Revalidation Tracking

hudakchullu

Registered Users (C)
Guy,

I have started this new thread to track February Visa revalidation. I have send my papers today by FEDEX over night. Hopefully it will be received at St. Louis by tomorrow.

hudakchullu

Please reply

Congratz Shoba

I sent my passport on 17 Dec and my DC date is 1st jan 04(Just told by lady in DC).
Now the thing is that my one year visa expiry anniversary is 06 Feb 04 which is tomorrow.

Do you think is the DC date matters or the date when visa officer actually get the case??

Thanx
sunny

revalidation

Hi,

I received my I-797 in november and I am thinking about doing the revalidation in SL soon. However, my concern is that the passport will be away from me for 3-4 months and the possibility of it being misplaced. Is there any way to minimise this?
I read here that many people have been revalidating via SL. Is there any 'standard/safe procedure' in mailing to ensure that your passport doesn't get lost? (o/w it can be a BIG hassle)

I was thinking of going to India (Mumbai) around June-end. The last time (may02) I got my H1 stamped there it was a smooth process but I am not so sure now.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

-Siddharth

I just called DOS to find out which day they are processing but DOS is closed today 2/11 for some reason. Does any one know what is going on?

Electronic DS-156 ????

Hi Guys,
Recently got my H1 approved. Planning to send for revalidation at SL.
Is it compalsary to use Electronic version of DS-156 which ultimately generates barcode ? Can I use non-electronic visa application form ? Just want to know which form is used by the members of this thread ?

Kindly share yr information........

Does anyone know, how long it takes DOS to complete a month. I am trying to guesstimate how long would it take for me to get the visa stamped if I applied on Feb 03.

Dispatched....

SL date - Feb 18

--

There don't seem to be too many people who have sent their docs on the Feb tracker. Just an observation...

HIB Visa Revalidation for Feb 04 thread

Guys,
I am relatively new to this thread.
I sent my PP on jan 30th , delivered in St Louis on Frb 2nd.
How can I find about the DC date , is there a phone number or website to track when the PP is delivered to DC office.

Please reply.

Inder

Washington DC Phone #

DC office # 202-663-1225 option 1 & 0

Tell your Passport Number to trace it.

Usually, it take about 20 days to reach DC office from the day St Louis office recevied your application.

All the best.

Congrats Shoba

1. can i know what papers did you send.
2. is 11/24/03 the date you sent or is it the date DC received it

I am asking coz I sent the my SL date is 12/1/03, but I dont have any info yet.

Trying to call DC today.

Thanks in advance

I tried calling the Washington DC number and the lady told me they do not entertain any status check enquiries... does it depend on the individual whether or not they give out any information?