Feb case RFE generated

mygc2002

Registered Users (C)
I just called IIO this morning and was told an "initial evidence" was request for me (primary applicant) and my spouse were generated. Any idea when RFE for both what it might be?

Detail: RD and ND Feb/01, FP June/01 I-140 is for AOS

Check I-485 instruction

You will find a list of initial evidences.
Most likely it is birth certificate or something alike.

Has your VM changed ??

Wanted to know whether you can know about a RFE other than the ardous speaking to the IIO route...

AVM has not changed

As to this morning before I talked to IIO, the AVM is still "case receieved on ...". And the IIO said they are preparing the letter and I did asked her if they had send it out and the answer is Not Yet. Based on my observation on this Web site, both primary applicant and the spouse get RFE is not very often. I just wonder that what kind of RFE it might be? Any body had the similar situation?

No Title

Can you think of any insufficient documentation you submitted? Birth certificates?? Birth dates discerpancy?? Marriage certificate etc?? If its not any of these its probably RFE for pay stubs & W2.
jsram.

my guess

I did nit submit the employer letter and pay stub and W2. Company\'s lawyer handled the case and I am not sure they prepareed the employer letter or not. But W2 and pay stub I did not provide. But why my spouse gets RFE too?

Employment letter should be sent along in your 485 package.

I think your lawyer did submit the employment letter but it\'s quite often that INS will give RFE on employment letter.

As for your spouse...could it be affidavit of support or medical report? Just my guess...