Feb 485 filers lets track data

GCCrusader

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I know it is kind of early to start tracking Feb cases for AOS.
But if we start early.... we gather more info and get to know others in the same boat as us.

There were atleast 20 people with me in the 140 section..i hope you guys will join me here in sharing information.

Good

I am waiting for my company to file 485. I hope they will mail it before the end of this week. According to the ins website you have to mail it before this friday for fee increase not to be effective. I will post here as soon as I here from them. Please keep posted. By the way did you attach a bank statement along with affidavit of support?

thanks

GCCrusader - I am with you!

EB-2 NIW, INS - VSC, My Location: New York
For myself and dependents:
I-485
I-765
I-131

Mailed to VSC on 11 Feb 2002 and delivered to INS on 02/12/2002 (today).

Jigesh

sorry guys...filed at CSC

My attorney and i discussed the current processing times at CSC and VSC and decided that we would file at CSC.( employer at VSC and i stay In CA).
This happend after we had already mailed the documents through Fedex to VSC a few hrs before that.
I had a long and tough task of contacting FEDEX after my documents got mailed to VSC and had to get it back to my attorney and then remail it to CSC, because the attorney used my personal Fedex account number,i managed to convince Fed Ex to return the document and for change of address since i was the rightful owner of the package and the person paying for the document delivery.

So lets see if my last minute gamble works out...we will know in 8 to 9 months.

By the time i get my GC ,i think i can become a attorney myself.

See you guys around......My 485 finally reached CSC today and is in the mail room.

Good luck

I wish you all the best.
But it seems VSC is processing faster than CSC. Anyway I don\'t have a choice. I have to file in VSC. See you around.

485 @ VSC

485 Filings at VSC
Mail Date: 11th Feb 2002(as per lawyer.
RD: hopefully received by VSC.

Will update as soon as i get more info.
GCCrusader, keep in touch.
Cheers.

Good Job GC Crusudar

Nice to see you again in this thread, Got I140 approval on 6th Feb and today I have sent the papers to the lawyer, I hope that INS will
receive my documents by Tuesday (19th Feb). Though it was lot of confusion regarding the new fee(will it be consideres on 19th/b4 19th...), I have sent the new fee, as my lawyer and other guys here advised me to do. So when are we supposed the get the receipt notice.
TG

Mailed on Feb 5th

My Attorney has mailed all docs to VSC on Feb 5th.
I live in CA and my company is in NJ
Filed for
I-485
I-765
I-131
Who will get the receipts? Attorney or applicant?

How long will I receive a receive Notice

I mailed my 485 application on Jan 31. When will I receive a received notice?

Info to my case details

Hi Folks

Today i got my receipts for 485 & 765

Mailing date(not sure)--15 thru 17/02
Receipt date-01/18/02
Notice date -02/04/02

Thanks to all guys on this thread for sharing info, i was not sure about my case details, so did not post earlier, BUT NOW ACCURATE ENOUGH.

Let us keep this thread live and going.

Thx
sagcid8502

EAD Renewal

Hi I applied for EAD renewal, on 22nd Jan and INS returned the application for some mistake. Resend on 02/02 and got the Receipt on Saturday 02/16. RD 02/04 and ND 02/11. Waiting for EAD