Feb 2002 I 485

My RD is Jan-28, 2002. I hope to be approved in December. Some people posted that the INS has hired additional officers and that processing times should improve from worse to bad.:confused:

RD 02/01/02

I am also a Feb filer. My expectation is that something will come out in Jan-03.

But you can never be sure.

I am also filed in Feb'02 first week, but I am from California, my question is, is there any different dates for out side VSC residence !!!

Thanks in Advance,
Simmam

Hi Soulfree

Can you just tell me how did you come up with the figure 65% of Oct filers still left???

Thanks

RD 01/07/02
ND 01/22/02
EAD 02/02/02
FP 05/17/02
EAC-02-091-5XXXXX
EB2/VA
Expecting Approval in Early December this year :)

Hello Girish Rajput

Your Stats are not true. B'cas you didn't see any approvals in rupnet or in immigrationportal it doesn't mean that INS has not approved any Sep, oct cases in the last few days.

My assumption is 1500 485 cases/day * 20 = 30,000 cases (for one month).

In rupnet you see only 300 cases posted which is only 1% of overall applns for that month and then how can you expect rupnet to be filled in everyday?. Approvals are happening everyday at the same speed. Not everybody post in rupnet.

My neighbours 2 of them one with Sep RD & other with Oct RD received their approvals copies yesterday & have gone for stamping today. They have not posted their details either in rupnet or in immigrationportal.

So be quiet & watch the game. INS is approving at the same pace.

:)

Enjoy the Wait and Watch; Febs just around the corner

Magesh,

Since you are a beacon of hope for this forum why don't you enlarge the rupnet sample by adding your neighbour's entries to rupnet. Seeing the approval numbers rise in Rupnet will reduce threads like this one.

From Girish's post it looks like he spends considerable time analysing the data on Rupnet and provides his summary here. I certainly appreciate his efforts.

In general folks, let's reduce our expectations and give the INS a year to approve our cases. So, Feb 2002 filers should see approvals by Feb 2003, anything earlier should be considered a most for generous surprise.

I think one needs to come to terms with the GC process and understand that the wait is necessary and will eventually exhaust itself. If it's been more than a year your case has probably been missed, or is complex, now that requires attention and perhaps a little stress. So let's wait together and watch our friends from Sept/Oct rejoice in their approvals. Perhaps we can read their postings and learn something to better anticipate the requirements of our own individual scenarios. Good wishes to all.

harris