Feb. 2002 finally approved

wexford

This is the first time I post here because I think at least I owe that much to this site.
Both my and my wife's cases got approved today.
Case detail:

EAC 02-119.
RD: 2/11/2002.
Two finger prints. last one was Jan. 2004.
Changed Job 7/2004 and moved from MD to NJ.
Called congressman office in Sept. and they were very helpful in getting the status.

We were told that my case was held up at FBI. I called the number got from this site and it was cleared within 2 days. Wish I had called earlier. Unfortunately that Phone number is not valid anymore.

I got AC21 letter template from the site and filed AC21 with job desc. and INS got the letter last 10/18.
And they are approved today.

I really appreciate Mr. Rajiv for this very helpful site which not only bring hope to us but also provide valuable information. Will try to see what I can do to help the site.

Thanks thanks.

wexford said:
This is the first time I post here because I think at least I owe that much to this site.
Both my and my wife's cases got approved today.
Case detail:

EAC 02-119.
RD: 2/11/2002.
Two finger prints. last one was Jan. 2004.
Changed Job 7/2004 and moved from MD to NJ.
Called congressman office in Sept. and they were very helpful in getting the status.

We were told that my case was held up at FBI. I called the number got from this site and it was cleared within 2 days. Wish I had called earlier. Unfortunately that Phone number is not valid anymore.

I got AC21 letter template from the site and filed AC21 with job desc. and INS got the letter last 10/18.
And they are approved today.

I really appreciate Mr. Rajiv for this very helpful site which not only bring hope to us but also provide valuable information. Will try to see what I can do to help the site.

Thanks thanks.
Congratulations wish you all the best :)

Hi was .. your name check held up at FBI or was it your finger prints?

And how did you have them cleared...? Did you have to speak to an agent...? can you pls give more details.

FBI Name check

It was name check. I got the phone number from the site and left a message. An agent called me back and talked with me. Unfortunately when I asked my wife to call the same number, FBI is not accepting any calls any more. However, her cases was cleared long time ago. It was my case that was held.

I don't have the number with me but it's in one of those sticky links.