Feb 03 Interviews

TeeRoy

Registered Users (C)
Feb 03 Interviews (Mumbai Consulate)

Gang!
Anyone who's expecting Feb inerviews could share their updates here.

My approval dates are as follows.

08/22/2002 - I 140
10/17/2002 - P3 Mailed to STL
11/18/2002 - NVC Recd P3 from STL.
.... waiting

Expecting feb interview.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
what's your consulate

TeeRoy,

Which consulate are you planning to go to?

Mine is New Delhi, India. I also expeect the interview about the same time. I have a thread named "Consular Processing (New Delhi)" if you also plan to attend the same consulate or post/look for some info.

Thanks.

Re: Feb 03 Interviews (Mumbai Consulate)

Feb is too optimistic in your case. You should look at March (most probably) or April (a little unlikely).

Originally posted by TeeRoy
Gang!
Anyone who's expecting Feb inerviews could share their updates here.

My approval dates are as follows.

08/22/2002 - I 140
10/17/2002 - P3 Mailed to STL
11/18/2002 - NVC Recd P3 from STL.
.... waiting

Expecting feb interview.

Thanks!

TeeRoy,

I am in the same exact boat as you are...only 4 days behind your dates. Apparently NVC receiving P3 from STL took a month (as against 10 business days)...which may take us in March although I am still hoping for Feb'03 interview.

TeeRoy,

I am in the same exact boat as you are...only 4 days behind your dates. Apparently NVC receiving P3 from STL took a month (as against 10 business days)...which may take us in March although I am still hoping for Feb'03 interview. (same consulate - Mumbai)

Me too! Lagging by few more days though.
I guess most likely, it's going to be March'03.

Sent P3 to STL - 10/25/02
STL cashed check - 10/15/02
NVC received P3 from STL - ??

Gang!
According to the CPTracker.com it takes about a month for NVC to review and forward the case to the concerned consulate. I'm guessing and well more of a wishful thinking that even we would be in the same timeframe. With that as a reference I think shooting for Feb is not a bad idea.

Also, the March list is with people who are now with the new NVC process. In any case, lets keep updating this thread hope for the best.