FBI Name Checking

flman95

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Is there way to check if they have done the 'FBI Name Checking' in advance before the AOS interview? If so, how to do that? If no, then I guess I will know at the interview, right? Thanks.
Also, any one recently had interview in Tampa DO? Please share your experience. Thank you.

Regards.

flman95 said:
Gurus,

Is there way to check if they have done the 'FBI Name Checking' in advance before the AOS interview? If so, how to do that? If no, then I guess I will know at the interview, right? Thanks.
Also, any one recently had interview in Tampa DO? Please share your experience. Thank you.

Regards.

How you know you name has been checked? I thought most people know the FBI name checking after interview because they won't get the stamp. How you know your name got checked before interview?

flman95 said:
Gurus,

Regards.

FLMan,

you can certainly check on your status check with the FBI.
Here is e-mail : fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

Subject: Name Check and request for records on myself

Under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. section 552 and the Privacy Act,
5 U.S.C.section 552a, please furnish me with copies of all records about me
indexed to the names or the identifying information, maintained in the Central
Records System (CRS).

I have filed an application for adjustment of status to the Permanent Resident with the USCIS
Missouri Service Center on >>your RD<<. My application is now pending adjudication
and is waiting for a security name check.

I request you to please provide the status and copies of my records relating to the security/name check.

Following are the details of my case:
Last Name: XXX
First Name: XXX
Date of Birth: XX
USCIS A#: XX
USCIS Receipt Number: XX
Country of Birth: XX

Email: <your email here>

Thank you in advance,

Yours truly,
FLMan95

Thank you

Jane,

Thank you so much for the info. You have so much knowledge man. I wish you can become an immigration attorney some day. Best of luck and I will post more q's as it comes through my mind.
Thanks again.