FBI Name check pending / Approval pending

krupakar

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Here is my case details.....
I attended interview @ local office on march 2nd and the officer told me that FBI Name check is still pending,bring police clerance letters from the police stations where i lived in past 5 years.
I got all the police clearance letters and appared again today. The officer again said the FBI name check is still pending, she would approve my case as soon as the name check is clear. My case transferred to local office in november 2004.
You guys have any idea how long it will take to clear FBI Name check ?
Any body is in the same situation ( I hope not) ? Please advise ....It's very scary......

Any helpful hints/suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
K'
:confused:

I am in the same boat.

RD/ND: Aug/2004
Transfered: Oct/2004
Interview: April/2005
Waiting for Name Check ...

krupakar said:
Hi,
Here is my case details.....
I attended interview @ local office on march 2nd and the officer told me that FBI Name check is still pending,bring police clerance letters from the police stations where i lived in past 5 years.
I got all the police clearance letters and appared again today. The officer again said the FBI name check is still pending, she would approve my case as soon as the name check is clear. My case transferred to local office in november 2004.
You guys have any idea how long it will take to clear FBI Name check ?
Any body is in the same situation ( I hope not) ? Please advise ....It's very scary......

Any helpful hints/suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
K'
:confused:

Hi, krupakar,

I saw somewhere in this site people send the letter to FBI and ask them to check your name check results. And they said that this will make your case faster.

nnepudem

What happend to your case....Approved..I am still waiting for my approval..I went and speak to an INS officer last week and they told me that they are still waiting for my name check clearance....

please advise.

ntant said:
I am in the same boat.

RD/ND: Aug/2004
Transfered: Oct/2004
Interview: April/2005
Waiting for Name Check ...

FBI name check from 3 years

Hello Guys : On my Case I -485 pending family baed I have done with interview,medical its just FBI name check is going on from last 2 years Aub 2004. I have different question if anyone replies will appreciate that, since everything is done on my case I use to renew EAD my just going 2 weeks before this time they change the rule so I E filed, immigration officer and two lawyers I consulated says if your emploer doesnt care you can still work on expire EAD, will this affect my I -485 pending??

Re-new your EAD that is important

First of all you Should have valid EAD. Re-new your EAD As soon as Possible. My case is also pending Since last 4 years in Namecheck. Today I went to INS Office and spoke to IMO and IMO told my Name check was clear on Aug29th.

Hello Myadam,

So your case have been approved or still waiting for your I-485 approval ? Please advise.

Thanks,
K'