FBI Clearance

hmulpuru

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have sent my finger prints for FBI Clearance in the first week of June 2005 (June 4th 2005) along with the Money Order of $18*2 (for me and my spouse). I have got the confirmation from fedex that the documents have reached them by 2nd week of June 2005.

As of July 6th 2005, they have not encashed the Money Order that I have mailed along with finger prints.

Can any one tell me at what point will they encash the Money Order that I have mailed as fee? Also if you can let me know how long does FBI clearance take?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi

hmulpuru said:
Hi,

I have sent my finger prints for FBI Clearance in the first week of June 2005 (June 4th 2005) along with the Money Order of $18*2 (for me and my spouse). I have got the confirmation from fedex that the documents have reached them by 2nd week of June 2005.

As of July 6th 2005, they have not encashed the Money Order that I have mailed along with finger prints.

Can any one tell me at what point will they encash the Money Order that I have mailed as fee? Also if you can let me know how long does FBI clearance take?

Thanks in Advance.

Keep your pants on, FBI is now taking 10-12 weeks to process prints.

PMM

I know this question has been discussed but, again, I am wondering whether initial documents can be sent without FBI clearance. I have everything else ready and the fingerprints are taking soooo long. I sent an e-mail to Buffalo and tried calling them but did not get any response. On their website it says specifically that police clearance from the U.S. should not be requested until instructed to do so. What do you think?

Hi

didi13 said:
I know this question has been discussed but, again, I am wondering whether initial documents can be sent without FBI clearance. I have everything else ready and the fingerprints are taking soooo long. I sent an e-mail to Buffalo and tried calling them but did not get any response. On their website it says specifically that police clearance from the U.S. should not be requested until instructed to do so. What do you think?

Reread the specific Buffalo instructions checklist, the police certificates are to be included in application, if you send without, there is a very good chance 5 months down the road, you will get your application back.

PMM

FBI Clearance: PC-1 Form

Quick two questions.

How many FBI fingerprint car do we need to send for police record check? I think you need only one, but I was told at the private fingerprinting service center that I need two.

PC-1 form (or letter) in the Appendix B (Application for Permant Residence-Skilled Worker), do we need to submit this with the fingerprint card? It asks to list all addresses and dates of residences.