Fax no for NSC

jc-gc

Registered Users (C)
Does any one know the fax number for the NSC.
I want to give the fax for my missing EAD approval and Card.My EAD was approved on 9/11,card production ordered. Online status shows that approval notice was mailed on 9/13. But so far neither of them were received. I took infopass, the lady said i have to wait two weeks or have to apply again. I called 1-800-375 number,they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of sent. It is almost 30 days. If i call them they would say they cant help since it was already mailed. I never moved any where. USCIS might have entered a wrong address and the mail might have slept in somebody's mail box without bothering to return it. I just spoke to the customer service today, she told me to go to the local service center. Already they said to reapply again going through all this hardship one more time. I dont know what to do? Please help us to get rid of this situation.

Jaychandin
PD-4/14/03 EB3, India, NSC
I-140 2/16/06
I-485 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 FP-7/26/07 LUD-7/26/07
I-765 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 card ordered email-9/11
approval notice sent email-9/13.

You don't need to have copy of the approval immediately. You can check the validity of the approval from the local office and wait for the mail for a week or so more. Unless your employer is demanding it immediately.