Fax Inquiry No result want Email Inquiry Format and Address

up_bhai

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Mine is Feb 17th 02 receipt date case. My attorney did fax inquiry and we got a response stating, Finger print is expired and we need new finger printing.

Thye never sent any notice for the finger print.

Anyway, I remember we had some email address through which we can inquire about the case. Most importantly, I want a format of the email if we have any for inquiring the case.

Does anyone has the format of the email? Appreciate your help.

Good luck folks.

Mango_Pickle is accurate - the email addresses don't seem to be working - I attempted to send in an inquiry to CSC.XII.485@usdoj.gov and it just kept getting sent back to me.

If anyone has had successes sending in a email inquiry for 485 updates - let me know.

WAC 03-052-XXXXX
485 ND: Dec 2002
1st FP: Feb 2003
2nd FP: Aug 2004

Fax Inquiry Aug 23, 2004

The wait continues... :mad:

Best thing to do is to continue to send faxes and call the customer support number. I had posted the fax inquiry I used to request 2FP in my approval thread. While I am not 100% sure fax inquiries work as such, there is no harm in trying.

If you write a well documented fax explaning that the JIT has passed you a long while back and that your adjudication is delayed because of delay in 2FP you should get something soon.