FATE of JAN/FEB/MARCH 2004 EB3 Filers

GeorgeMichael

Registered Users (C)
folks
Its been some time since I met people of my clan ( JAN/FEB/MARCH 2004 EB3 Filers of 140 / 485).

what is the status on ur cases ?? have u seen any progress to ur cases??
have u applied for EAD renewal and parole applications

I saw an approval on rupnet today . It was an EB2 application with ND / RD in feb 2004

have u heard anything from ur attorneys ??? any updates will be appreciated

thanks

I am concurrent EB2 RD March 04 - I have no status change in I-140 at all, and no change in I-485 status since FP in June (I do not expect any change for these two anyway - since I have been waiting 9 months only), but what worries me is that I have no news on my H1 extension since the end of July (expected waiting time 120 days, but they are processing mid-July 2004 now so maybe I will get something soon). I think we might see some movement in our cases only after the New Year (as I have seen in USCIS site that December is the month of the lowest number of cases processed in any of the preceding years). All best to everybody!

Added this afternoon: just got USCIS e-mail that my H1 extension was approved today. At least something moved. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
My LUD for I-140/I-485 were changed on 12/10/04 as explained in my signature. However, i have filed my H1 extension(for < 6 yrs balance period) with ND: 08/31/04 with TSC as my current H1 expired on 08/31/04 and it's LUD was updated on 12/13/04 with the same message(rcvd..)

However, there were No LUD changes on today(12/14/04) for none of my above pending cases.

I am just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best..

Best of luck to all of you guys.. :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No Change in Status

I filed in March 2004 in EB3 Category.No Change.

I-140/I-485 RD 03/27/2004
EAD AD 05/14/2004
FP 05/11/2004

:confused: