Fantastic article on Yahoo about Legal immigration

I think it is very good article.

Some lazy people won't react here about this issue ...We are not illegal immigrants guys ..We are legal and with out asking for any thing you won't get any thing in any case or any where.

With the retrogression:
1. I won't feel secure to buy a big home.
2. I want to start a startup company, that is not possible (not secure).
3. I can not plan for any big vacation.
4. I can not do any thing with out knowing our final status.

All the above points are good for America economy and American people.

Anyway, we are going to get our green cards ...now or later...why can't they see how long these guys are waiting, if they are waiting or here for certain number of years...approve the green cards ...or lift the cap...

We will spend our high income money other wise we will keep all that money ...that is not good for economy.

-Ravi Surya.

One more thing I would like to add, Not every life insurance company is willing to deal with visa holders and even if they do the premium is extreemly high.

What good an article if it is of no use to any body....

pink4me2 said:
We donate huge amounts of money in terms of EAP and AP renewals. Attorneys are happy , Home land security is happy, politicians are happy(more money to the gov, better economy)..What a rip off this Green card is;

Hello All,
I don't see any use of this article to any one except that it mentions the issues that no one other than GC applicants cares about.
thanks,
Sri

Sri_know said:
Hello All,
I don't see any use of this article to any one except that it mentions the issues that no one other than GC applicants cares about.
thanks,
Sri

All those bulletin points will increase consumer spending, which is supposed to boost US Economy. I guess that's what the article is trying to say. If we don't have Greencard, we don't spend. And that is bad to US economy and bad to US people.