Family Third Preference (F3)

prg15599

Hello Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

Background

1 B1/B2 visa approved for me, spouse, and daughter from 2015-2025 and visited twice.

2 H1B visa Aug 2017- Aug 2023. Before the expired move to B2 visa in the USA and approved till Feb 08, 2024, for me and spouse. But for daughter got NOID and replied using one of attorney. Meanwhile PERM and I140 approved and came back to India Jan 31, 2024.

3 Family-Based Green Card under F3 category Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative approved On December 2, 2014. And priority date Sept 2010. Now priority date moves to 01JUN2010.

Q1Can I used remaining B1/B2 visa and go back to USA and filled Adjustment of Status?

Q2 - While selecting consular processing does my Daughter's NOID will be problem?

Q3 - My passport got renewed just now in India does it will be any issue Does it will any issue for consular processing?

Q4 - Spouse and daughter's passport was renewed in USA Does it will any issue for consular processing?

Q5 - Does it will any issue for consular processing a) Me and spouse join owner of the USA house b)Owen car and paying car insurance c)USA DL valid till July 2027

Q6 - approx. time frame for consular processing?

Q7 - while in India Can I work with my previous employer Is it fine?

Q8 – Does my SSN will be valid since I came back to home country India?

Thanks