extension of date of exit

life_in_mono

(i just realized i posted on wrong thread , so re posting)
my mother has 2 year multiple tourist visa for canada starting september 2007 . She entered canada on october and she was given a stamp on her passport till "april 10th 2008" . she also has US multiple visa , and she is visiting US currently, she will be getting back to canada on end of march , cos she have to return to her country she lives in before april (as per seal). I want her to stay longer with me in canada , is there any way to extend her period of stay from april till august as she has a 2 years CND visa ? thank you.

(i just realized i posted on wrong thread , so re posting)
my mother has 2 year multiple tourist visa for canada starting september 2007 . She entered canada on october and she was given a stamp on her passport till "april 10th 2008" . she also has US multiple visa , and she is visiting US currently, she will be getting back to canada on end of march , cos she have to return to her country she lives in before april (as per seal). I want her to stay longer with me in canada , is there any way to extend her period of stay from april till august as she has a 2 years CND visa ? thank you.

-- She can request the extension at the POE when she returns to Canada from the US. If not, then you can mail the extension of stay application to the immigration authorities.