Extended Review for I-485 ????

endretro

Registered Users (C)
Today I got a mail from USCIS , Nebraska Service Center saying this.

"Service records indicate that your I-485 application, EAC######### has been selected for extended review. You will be contacted if any additional information is needed or when a decision is made. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause"

This was in response to my call inquiring about my I-485 being out of status. I had very recently come to know that my NC has been cleared (letter from FBI in response to my mail to First Lady) and was waiting for a speedy approval.

Any one else in the same boat or have any idea as to what this means. It is already 2 years that my 485 is pending.

hello . am in the same situation but uscis used different word than yours they
"further review " instead of extended review , my self i don't know what to do
i have contacted 2 congressmans and keep getting the same answer .
please keep me informed about any update
thank you .

I think it would be worth doing an infopass.

Today I got a mail from USCIS , Nebraska Service Center saying this.

"Service records indicate that your I-485 application, EAC######### has been selected for extended review. You will be contacted if any additional information is needed or when a decision is made. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause"

This was in response to my call inquiring about my I-485 being out of status. I had very recently come to know that my NC has been cleared (letter from FBI in response to my mail to First Lady) and was waiting for a speedy approval.

Any one else in the same boat or have any idea as to what this means. It is already 2 years that my 485 is pending.