Explanation of LUD changes - please confirm/ add...

kbxkb

Registered Users (C)
My and my wife's 485 is pending (I am the primary). On Feb 13 (today), we had our 1st FP appointment. We went to the Dallas ASC to do FP.

I had called National Service Center up 2 weeks ago, and changed the address on both our 485 from my attorney's address (whcih was NJ) to my TX address. Because my FP notice was in NJ ASC, I decided to stop this "remote" call-me card. So I gave them my Texas home address. Immediately following my address change request, nothing happend in my LUD.

Now, both our LUD has changed twice, and I am trying to make out why. It first changed on 2/12 - 1 day BEFORE my FP. Does anybody know of a case where LUD changes BEFORE FP? I guess no. Which can mean only 1 thing - my address change got updated in their computers.

The 2nd change happened today - on the day of my FP - 2/13. Within 4 hours of our FP. Could this mean that our applications are being updated with "FP done"? I called up FBI's FP check number - they told me that my FP was processed and sent back to USCIS within 3 hours!!!!

I promptly released an email to NNCP for name check status - but no reply soon.

is my explanation of LUD changes correct? Do experts recommend me to do anything else at this time? Thanks a lot for your help.