Experience with USAVisaNow

expredator

Does anyone have experience with getting EB2 NIW with USAVisaNow? They are somewhat cheaper than Victoria Chen, Zhang and others, so wondering if they do a thorough job. I found some 8-10 year old reviews which were destroying but not sure if it is still the same today. Any input is appreciated!

I don't have any knowledge about USAVisaNow. I have only good things to say about Victoria Chen, whose law firm submitted my EB2-NIW application. They were professional and courteous, and I got my GC approved without any RFE relatively quickly. They have amazing success rates (around 97-98%), especially if they offer you (as they offered me) the "money back guarantee" deal, in case your application is denied.

Hence if obtaining a GC is important to you, I'd put a little more money and go with Chen.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah they did offer me their approval or refund service but wanted to see first if there are cheaper alternatives. perhaps i'll just bite the bullet and go with them, then at least it's almost guaranteed