Experience letter from a company that I never worked

Amisha34

Hi ,

My labor was applied in EB2 and got approved i am about to apply for I-140
My Situation is looks little complex. I did masters from US in 99. Then started working since 99 to 2003, Then I got offer letter from new big corporation I didnt join yet so went to india for stamping. My stamping got delayed because of security check. So when i got stamping and came back to US little late. The company said they are taking the offer back. So i was in US back from vacation but didnt have a job. So i got h1 transferred after 4 months to a different company and have been working with the latest company ever since.
what can i do about the experience letters from the company i never joined? Till 2003 I had MS and 4 yrs of experience. Now, I have a Total of MS and 8 yrs experience. I have to submit experience letters for all my previosu jobs. Please help.
Do i have to submit experience letter for this company or can i not submit anything for this? will i give RFE for I-140? Urgent please help.

Amisha

Do i have to provide experience leter for this company i never worked

You don't need to produce experience letters for all of your past employments. Instead you need to produce only those for the fulfillment of the experience required for the position offered in the labor.

For instance let us say, the position requirement is: MS + 2 Years experience, and you have MS + 7 Years experience, then as long as you can produce detailed reference letters for minimum 2 years along with the MS certificates, that should suffice.

In my case the position requirement in labor is 2 years experience, but I had worked for 6 years prior to labor filing with 4 different employers. My Attorney only asked for detailed experience letters for the most recent 2 years.

Hope this helps!

Hi ,

My labor was applied in EB2 and got approved i am about to apply for I-140
My Situation is looks little complex. I did masters from US in 99. Then started working since 99 to 2003, Then I got offer letter from new big corporation I didnt join yet so went to india for stamping. My stamping got delayed because of security check. So when i got stamping and came back to US little late. The company said they are taking the offer back. So i was in US back from vacation but didnt have a job. So i got h1 transferred after 4 months to a different company and have been working with the latest company ever since.
what can i do about the experience letters from the company i never joined? Till 2003 I had MS and 4 yrs of experience. Now, I have a Total of MS and 8 yrs experience. I have to submit experience letters for all my previosu jobs. Please help.
Do i have to submit experience letter for this company or can i not submit anything for this? will i give RFE for I-140? Urgent please help.

Amisha

Do i have to provide experience leter for this company i never worked