Experience letter dates & content (urgent)

AruSoft

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have two problems.

I have to submit 2 year work experience proof that is mentioned on LC. But the problem is

1) my LC has one of the Job duties skill (Jbuilder) that is not mentioned on my work experiecne letter I got from my prevoious employer.

2) my LC has work experince start and end date as as sep 1 2003 to aug 30 2005. But actually my work experince letter has start to end date as Aug 25 2003 to aug 26 2005. I guess since I did not remembered the exact dates I rounded it.

Now will there will be any problem if I submit this experince letter ? If yes what is the solution.

Thanks for any reply.

AruSoft said:
Hi,

I have two problems.

I have to submit 2 year work experience proof that is mentioned on LC. But the problem is

1) my LC has one of the Job duties skill (Jbuilder) that is not mentioned on my work experiecne letter I got from my prevoious employer.

2) my LC has work experince start and end date as as sep 1 2003 to aug 30 2005. But actually my work experince letter has start to end date as Aug 25 2003 to aug 26 2005. I guess since I did not remembered the exact dates I rounded it.

Now will there will be any problem if I submit this experince letter ? If yes what is the solution.

Thanks for any reply.

For #1, As long as you meet the minimum requirements of labor certification you should be fine.

Thanks for reply. What do you mean by minimum requirements?
Also I need some adivce on my issue 2. At what stage to they ask for orignal documents. Thanks.

AruSoft said:
Thanks for reply. What do you mean by minimum requirements?
Also I need some adivce on my issue 2. At what stage to they ask for orignal documents. Thanks.

Your labor certification will have minimum requirements like a degree + x years of experience + skillsets (could be all the listed or several of the listed skillsets). Take a look at your approved certification or check with your company/lawyer. Usually it is "several of the listed" skillsets. So, you may be ok.

USCIS needs only copies. They will ask if original is needed.

Thaks for reply. The problem is I don't have access with company lawyer. So I can not talk to them. My employer is saying do what ever you want but get the experience letter as mentioned in approved PERM. I really got myself into mess.

First they did not verified with me before filing my perm. They just copied my overall skillset (which usually has skills that we are aware of and we might not have experience in) from resume and pasted it as experience skill set for my work experience. And my pervious employer is a very big company and they will not give me experience letter as I want. There are very strict with dates and skills in experience letter. They are not even adjusting 5 days in my experience letter.

Please advice.