Experience at CSC

June2003

Hi,

I went to California Service Center yesterday. I would like to share my experience with you guys.

Only 75 tickets passed each day. That means you have to go early if you want to talk to officers.

When I got there all the tickets are passed. I was told that I have to come back the next morning. But I was so lucky that I got a ticket from someone! :)

My case number is WAC-02-033-5xxxx and ND is 11/07/01. I have a chance to talk to the supervisor. She told me they are working on 11/06/01 cases today (6/18/03). My case will be assigned tomorrow (06/19/03). If everything is soomth, I should receive aprroval letter in a month.

I hope dreams will come true. Good luck to everyone.

Anyone else heard the same BS from Laguna Niguel?

If thats true then I should hear in .. hmm .. ahh well never mind.

They told me 1 more month 1 year back. So I don't believe anything anymore.

June2003, How long have you been visiting this forum? You're very naive to believe to what you were told. I went to Laguna Niguel twice about 8 months ago and was told the same stupid lies. My case is still pending. There's no point in going to Laguna Niguel or calling IIO's. If you're really worried about your case, send a fax inquiry and pray god for the morons to do something about it. I'm just being honest

Originally posted by June2003

My case number is WAC-02-033-5xxxx and ND is 11/07/01. I have a chance to talk to the supervisor. She told me they are working on 11/06/01 cases today (6/18/03). My case will be assigned tomorrow (06/19/03). If everything is soomth, I should receive aprroval letter in a month.

I hope dreams will come true. Good luck to everyone. [/B]

if you go there on 19th, she will tell you: You case will be assigned on 20th", if yo go on 20th, she will tell you that your case will be assigned on 21st..., by next month, she will tell you the current processing time is 19 months instead of 18 mths right now.

Give me a break

In one day, processing date is changed from 18 months to 19 months.. Yesterday I talked to IIO, they were saying me 18 months...

IIOs are just making us fool..

Originally posted by Silly Man
Anyone else heard the same BS from Laguna Niguel?

If thats true then I should hear in .. hmm .. ahh well never mind.

They told me 1 more month 1 year back. So I don't believe anything anymore.

And they also told you the same '1 more month' yesterday, didn't they? ;)

Going to CSC helps???

Hi,

It's been 3 weeks since your case was assigned. Do you hear anything from them?

I am just curious if going to CSC and talking to the officer really help?:confused:

this is all crap they will always give. I live next to to CSC and never miss a chance to spit there while i pass from there . As said in previous post pay God to make these assholes work.

Hi grapeZ,

Haven't seen any change in my case yet.
:(

I'll ask my lawer to send request.

Thanks.

Actually I was told that my case was assigned 2 months ago but up to now I haven't heard anything from them. How long does it take for the approval after the case was assigned? Maybe 999 days!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told my case was assigned in Oct 2002.:mad:

"How long does it take for the approval after the case was assigned? Maybe 999 days!!!"

don'y say such things b/c it might just come true:(