EVERYONE PLS READ ESPECIALLY ALL RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE...LIKE "EHARRI3"!!!

kgoldenangel

Registered Users (C)
I am very sorry that I have to write this comment and I hope the moderators or administrators will understand!
I just got a comment on my thread that I was very dissapointed about. So I decided to see what else this person had to say in here or what his/her qualifications are to talk like that.
Well, I found out that I am not the only person that got disrespectfully attacked in a certain way by this person. I don't know why this was necessary and I don't think that this portal/forum was made for people who are frustrated with immigrants coming to the U.S.
We all in here KNOW that it is not easy to know everything about immigration to the United States...and if I am not mistaken then I thought like everyone else in here...this is a source for information and help from people who have been in simlar situations.
YES I do know what happened on September 11th and just because I am not a U.S citizen doesn't mean I don't agree, feel and understand the pain and frustration about this day and the circumstances under which all this was able to even happen.
BUT there is no reason to JUDGE ALL IMMIGRANTS....that might have taken wrong steps, misunderstood certain things or met the wrong person along their way of their immigration/vacation process!!!
The hijackers that "eharri3" unfortunatly had to refer to when he commented on a thread in here (which I have to say "SHAME ON YOU" to) came...if you want it or not LEGALLY to the U.S. which I think is a terrible terrible thing (AND GOD! FORBID ANYTHING EVEN SIMILAR HAPPENS AGAIN ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!) but PLEASE do not JUDGE other people from different countries just because they are not AMERICAN!!!.....America is build by humans and full of poeple with different nationalities...that makes it special and it makes it to who it is today....SO LETS ALL RESPECT EACH OTHER!!

Most people in here just need some answers and not discrimination from someone who seems to be very frustrated!!!!

Thank you I just HAD to write this :mad:

I would ignore these kind of people. You should not waste time thinking about what he ("EHARRI3") mentioned. He must know that "Timothy McVeigh" was an AMERICAN. One should not blame the whole country if one person did something wrong.

Just ignore and move on. All the best for your immigration proceedings.

I agree with you, I read that thread and I was also pretty pissed off at this guy's reaction. I have no idea what this person is doing in this forum at all, if he's just killing time between his daily frustrating and resentful life, then I would say find a different hobby, buddy!
There's people in this forum who have real problems, and they come here for help, not for stupid, senseless comments such as yours.
You have no idea about this woman's situation, neither did you bother in finding out about her situation, before judging her and sayng the awful things you said.
I bet you probably think you know much about people coming to this country. I bet you sit on your high chair and look down thinking "all those silly idiots trying to steal my country's freedom". Well, I sincerely hope you find yourself in a tough and unfair situation, such as what so many people face by coming to this country. Then we can talk.

If she would have stayed in her home country, and filed everything like you said, she would be giving birth to her baby alone, and still waiting for your government to do something.

And just like her, there's a lot of people who, if they would have done things as you're saying, would have lived miserably for a very long time.

I'm not saying the laws are there for no reason, but ammendments and changes have been made for the particular reason, that sometimes they realise they haven't been so clever in coming up with some of them. If this woman found herself in her situation, and you find nothing to help her, then shut up!

I hope comments such as yours, and people like you, never again show up at this forum.

I wish the best of luck to you kgoldelangel.