Every dog has a day...today it's mine

aj1999

Registered Users (C)
Just now I got the magic emails. I140 and I485(myself,my son, my wife) got approved.

I was really afraid of the Retrogression, but I am lucky.

Labor applied march 2003(Atlanta)AD Sep 27th(I was lucky, both state and Federal approved within 6 months)

I140/I485 RD 11/13/2003
EAD1/AP1 RD 11/13/2003 AD 12/2003
EAD2/AP2 RD 11/6/2003 EAD2(Card received),AP2(?)
FP (9/28/2004)
Name Check completed in May 2004(my case),December 2003(Spouse)
RFE on I140(Ability to pay wage) on 11/23/2004
RFE Response sent on 12/10/2004
RFE LUD 12/14/2004

I140/I485 AD 12/15/2004

I wish all of you will have your day. I am considering myself lucky as my wait period is very less compared to others. But all of you will get it.

I have earned a lot of knowledge and also lot of confidence through this forum. I am grateful to you all for all the contributions.

best wishes to you all, happy X'mas and happy new year

Congrats to you!!!!!!!! Hope I will be the next lucky GC holder. Anyway, where are you located & which ASC did you do your FP? I am from Georgia & planning to do my FP in Charlotte if its possible. Will do an early FP (if they allow me to) w/o any infopass appt. Thanks for your input & enjoy your freedom!

I am from South Carolina,I did my FP in Charlotte. I went there before scheduled date. Saturday will be a good day to go there,also after noon on otherdays also will be fine. You have to have the FP Notice with you.
That's all,

Best of luck to you

Hi

aji999:congratulations
can you please explain about name check.
You mentioned you did your fp in sep04. do they do name check before fp.

I140&I485 feb 18 04
fp nov16 04

Name check is completely independent of Fingure Printing, even though both are processed by FBI.

Normally Fingure Printing will be processed within 1-2 days and FBI will sent the results back.

Name check application is sent by USCIS to FBI once they are getting the I-485 application.

Nae check can take time in some cases. For my spouse it took almost 1 month, while for my case it took almost 7 months.

Even if you haven't received the FP notice, you can sent mails to FBI to check the status of Name Check.

I think I have given enough info. I am talking from my experience and the knowledge I got from this forum,

Thanks