Even the Martha Stewart Case.........

cmr

Registered Users (C)
Even the Martha Stewart Case which all started with a small(?) incident that took place in the same month we filed our 485s has come to an end. When are we December applicants going to see the end of this ride???

P.S: I dont mean any disrespect to Martha, infact I feel very bad for her. The empire that she created with her own hands is now in jeopardy, because of a relatively very small mitake. And for those who are still wondering, she sold her stock on 12/27/01 and I filed my 485 on 12/11/01.....:)...have a good weekend guys!

-cmr

good to hear from you ..

cmr,
Good to hear from you after some absence. Any progress on your
interview - did the local INS say anything ?

Both my senators have failed to get any status other than the
standard Sep. 30 processing date. Do you know of any cases where the petitioner personally went to Nebraska to get some action ?

Take care.

starbucks
RD 12/11/01

Hey Star,

I am still around buddy. No progress whatsoever on my case so far. The only thing that has been confirmed is, that my case is indeed transferred to the local office. I am hoping to get my interview letter in a couple of months.

Well I dont know anybody who has gone to Nebraska personally, but I suggest you to keep putting continuous pressure on your senators. For crying out loud, it has been over the 26 months that NSC keeps talking about. You should definitley be able to know your status now.

For now, I am enjoying this unusual summer like weather we are having in Virginia. Take it easy, have fun.

-cmr