Enormous number of late 99 approvals from TSC & CSC makes me nervous..

VSC/485

Registered Users (C)
The enormous number of late 99 approvals from TSC and CSC is making me nervous. I hope people with my PD from VSC don\'t get caught unfairly due to retrogression of dates. My PD is Oct 97 EB2 India; filed 485 in April 99. Any thoughts from other waiters...

No Title

I share the concern with you. Today, I saw a TSC-EB2-India case with January-1999 PD and October-1999 RD being approved. Those guys are very lucky, eventhough one cannot ignore the fact that TSC is very random in its approval process. However, I can tell you that there is no need for any concern that the priority dates will retrogress beyond August, 1998 for EB2-India as the dates were at February-1998 when the whole world became current in August 1999. In the last one year, the dates would have anyway moved to August 1998. In any case, you will be current and you need not have to worry at all. Let us hope that VSC speeds up further and saves us from this mental agony.

My details: PD 07/24/1998, RD: 08/09/1999, ND: 08/26/1999, No FP yet, Patiently Waiting...

No Title

Bharat:
Thank you for your reassuring message. I hope this torture ends soon for all of us.

No Title

If you think the PD will stay at or after Aug 98, you are very
very optimistic. For your sake I hope you are right, but if I
were a betting man I wouldn\'t bet a nickel on it being later
than Aug 98 no matter what the odds !!!