Emplyement RFE

pat kongara

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

I got a RFE For Emplyment verification from INS and I want to reply to my RFE. For this I have the following questions for you.

1. Recently I have changed my old employer and I have joined with new company. I got the Employment RFE from NSC where I filed my 485 and I-140, Now I am working in some other place and this place comes under other INS center. So My question is Do you want me send the old employer Employment letter or New company employment letter? When I asked my lawyer He told me that He wants to submit the new employment letter, If I submit the new employment letter then What will happen to my case, Does it get transfered to local INS or NSC will process my case?

2. I have changed the place and I have the new address, as well as old address, So do you want me to continue with old address or do you want me to update with new address?, if I change with New address and If I put new employment letter What will happen? does it get tranfered? or if i keep my old address will it be processed at NSC or It gets transfer. What is your sugession on this? do you want me to continue with old address or do you want me to update the new address with INS?

3. For the Employment verification RFE, What are the documents Do i need to submit to INS for my RFE? Is Employment letter from current employer is fine or Do I need to submit any other documents with employment letter?. Do I need to submit any Covering letter to INS about my Employment change or Employment letter is OK?

4. If I want to update my address, can my lawyer send the address change with RFE? or I have to update with INS?

I would appreciate for your help in advance

Thanks
Pat.

pat kongara,

My 2 cents

It may be safe to send the letter of employment from your new employer.

Also, you can call INS Nebrasaka and give your new address.

It is advised that you fill that AR11 form and send it to D.C. This is part of you got to notify INS with in 10 days of moving to new place, irrespective of you are processing G.C or not..

When did you get this RFE anyway. Just to make sure if there is a freeze or its lifted..

Goodluck
igc

help Please

Hi,
I got the rfe yesterday.details not yet known.i am expecting that as a employement verification letter.can anybody relpy with the model emp letter.
thanks
prasad

Hi igcwaiter,

The freeze is only for Approvals.

They continue to process and issue RFEs. But they've stopped Approvals from Mid November.

Prince.