Employment Notarisation. I got a document notarised. The attorney only signed and put a rubber stamp

Abu_lafya - just to reconfirm. This is legal right. There is no physical impression on the notarised

SO far all documents that I have notarised for other purposes had a sign and a elevated seal. This one of mine is missing the Embosser seal. Is it OK.

elevated seal

You could ask the notary to put the elevated seal. All the notarized letters that I have seen has the seal. This is not a big deal, however, it would not hurt to ask

stamp

It is different in each state. Some have a elevated stamp, some don\'t. No big deal either way.

I pained over this and ask the same question about 8 months ago. The ins guy told me that it was fine either way.

Mine done in California

Simple rubber stamp with ink.
Done in 2 seperate places. It clearly say CA on seal, so its possible other states have different ways of doing it.

Thanks dr_z. Looks like u have already done research on this. COnclusion looks like either way is fi

so long as all the relevant info is present.

Notarised document

I live in Texas and got many documents notarised in the past. Usually, it\'s a rubber stamp, no elevated seal.

regards

Some are with elevated seal and some without elevated seal

My employment verification letter is notarized and it has elevated seal. My I-134 is notarized but it does not has elevated seal. Does it matter?

Is there any other doc we need to get notarized?