Employment Letter format

NSSM69

Registered Users (C)
Can some one please point ot me to an employment letter which indicates that future emplyoment oppotunity is available to the GC applicant upon his approval??
Thanks in advance
NSSM

Employment letter was very straight forward and I quote

"Please take this letter as our verification of Mr. XXXs current employment with Company_XXX . As background, the employer is a worldwide computer systems and programming consulting organization.. Pursuant to our ongoing operations, we employ the services of many computer and systems professionals, placed at client locations throughout the USA. Mr. XXX is one such employee of Company_XXX and works pursuant to his INS-issued EAD.

Mr. XXX is employed as a Position_XXX by Company_XXX . Mr. XXX’s skills and experience as Position_XXX are utilized by the company in providing services to its clients. Mr. XXX is paid an annual salary of $ XXXX. Mr. XXX has been employed with Company_XXX since Month Day, Year, and several of his pay stubs are attached as proof of his ongoing employment and payment of his salary.

Therefore, we trust that this letter and the supporting enclosures will amply demonstrate Mr. XXX’s ongoing employment as a Position_XXX with Company_XXX."

Thanks dude for the post.
I was looking for a future employment letter format - that describes that the applicant would be offered a position in the future.
Can some one help??
Thanks,
NSSM

This letter is to confirm that xyz will be employed with us on a full time, permanent basis upon receiving approval of his permanent residence application.His job title mmm and He will receive an
annual salary of nnn. He will be performing the following
duties:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx