Employment Letter for EB-11?

EB

Registered Users (C)
1)Is Employment Letter needed during the course of I-485 if I-140 has been approved under EB-11?

2)What if the employer is not willing to support with such a letter?

3)Can he change his employer? How to make sure he would work in a suitable area? The job classification refers to a broad area or very speciallise area? E.g. chemical engineering can really mean many things. What INS wants to see is that he works in such a broad area or they really want to make sure you work in a very speciallized area within chemical engineering?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

No Title

Even for EB-11, it still could be employer-sponsored. If your EB-11 is not employer sponsored, then you don\'t have to provide an employment letter when you file your I-485, otherwise you are required to do so.

No Title

So, my question is, whether or not restriction is stated on the card, everyone should need to update the record with SS office. How can I check the restriction status on my card, pl. help!
2) My wife got SS card w/EAD, so I don\'t think that she got any restriction stamped/printed on her card.
Please reply with your input, thanks again!

No Title

Yong Chen:

I am not sure whether my EB11 is considered to be employer sponsored. What does "sponsor" mean? For I-140 there was not other documentation from the employer other than support letter. Could you please share more with what you know? Thanks.