employment letter for 485

skusa

Registered Users (C)
Now I have made up my mind to go ahead and file 485 while my EB1 is still pending since may.
Please give me info about the sample employment letter to be submitted along with the 485 application.
did anyone especially EB1 got FP done and also received EAD and AP while 140 is still pending

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
EB1 I140

The Employement letter basically is just a reference of your currently being employed, but it is recommended that it describes a little bit about your current work like whats your designation and role at your work place. This should do it and you can provide proof of latest pay stubs. Though I have not received EAD or FP this is what my lawyer asked me to submit.

Rocket

thank you rocket,
I will ask my boss to write a letter accordingly.
I will hopefully get medical done by next week, is there anything special about the medical? I heard its a through chekup including blood test etc.
how long it takes to receive EAD and AP?
I am sincerely hoping for the fast 140 approvals for all of us who are waiting for so long.....

thanks a lot

EB1 I140

Actually medical is pretty straight fwd and u get it done in 2-3 days. Since u have to go to an INS affiliated doctor they know exactly what tests are required and it hardly takes time like for me the whole thing took an hour for test and i got the report in 2 days. Just pick the sealed envelope in 2 days and send it to the lawyer along with other 485 papers.

As far as EAD is concerned it usually takes 8-10 weeks to get and u should be getting FP along that period. As far as AP is concerned it might take close to 3 months.

Take care everyone,

Rocket