Employment Authorization Card and Driver License?

Frljo

I'm 23 years old, I lost my ID, and my Drivers License, Requirements for a Texas Driver License or Identification Card are things that I don't have, but I applied for a Employment Authorization Card which they accept, I'm a refugee from Croatia, and I have I-95 and a Visa, so they just sent my application out today, and I paid for lawyers 300$ and the immigration 385$, my lawyer told me that I will receive in in 2-3 months, in 4 weeks they will call me to do finger prints, and I don't know if they will accept my papers that I shown to my lawyer when I applied for a Employment Authorization Card, because I remember when my dad was applying for Green Card and he went to do his finger prints, they asked him for an "ID", but I don't have my ID or my Driver License again "I lost it" so now I was wounder will they accept my Visa that has my picture on it when I first got to USA, or I-94, and Social Security, please help me so I know I didn't pay close to 1000$ for nothing, also if you could provide some sites, or a phone number where I could get help or ask them about this??? Thank you for your time. Sasha Ardalich.