Employment agency in california/How to apply for government jobs

job_finder

Hi all,

I have EAD but, I have not received my GreenCard yet. I am the secondary member for GreenCard. Green Card is applied by my husband. I have finished my (contract) job few days back. These days I am searching job.

1. Does anybody knows any employment agency in California who can search job for me or who can arrange interviews/tests for me?? If anybody knows, please write me the mailing address and phone # of Agency.

2. I also want to try for federal/state/government jobs. But I dont know from where can I get the complete information.

My Questions are like:
a. whats the Application form for state jobs, where we can find form and on which address we have to send the form??

b. For state jobs, to get least eligibility, we have to give any test for particular job position, From where I can get that information. Are there any examination centers for software job positions or any job in government offices??? Whats the mailing address of these examination centers??

Please tell me whats the overall procedure for getting job in government.

Also, please tell me any agency/department who helps in finding jobs or arranging interviews.

Thanks a lot for replies.

Thanks a lot gcinsc

But please tell me whether I have to send first the Application form with my resume to the "examination center" to get the least eligibility. From where I get the mailing address of Examination center.

Please also tell me any employment agency/government firm who takes care of Green Card holders in helping in arranging interviews or in finding job.

Thanks al lot again.