Employement letter RFE - AC21

raj70vijay

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone got employment letter RFE for AC21 case? If yes can you please provide me with the format of the letter to be sent to INS. Also information about any other documents required with the letter. I got RFE last week.

Thanks
--Raj

raj70vijay:
This is the format my lawyer asked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<date>>

<<NAME>.
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501

Dear <<NAME>:

This letter is to confirm that <COMPANY NAME> currently employs and intends to offer permanent
full time employment to <YOUR NAME> as an <DESIGNATION> at a salary of <SALARY>. He began employment
with us on [insert date].

His job duties are: [insert the job duties].

If you have any questions regarding this application, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

XXX
Title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent 2 letters to ins regd my employment change during rfe. one is the letter from the company and the the other is from me stating that i changed employment well after 180 days.

agony,

What prompted you to send a letter to BCIS about your change in employment? Is it just this forum or your lawyer? How did you send your version of the letter? Did you send it by yourself or through the lawyer?

Thanks in advance

I got ref for employment, my lawyer (kept the same lawyer who charge me $500 for replying ref and giving letter formats)
submitted following three letters

1. Letter form New Employer
2. Letter for me stating i want to work with new employer and not with one mention on I140
3. Letter he (lawyer) wrote that i 'm using AC21 law

my GC got approved after 6 week

hope this help

My attorney sent the following details during rfe.

1.employment letter from new company.
2.Letter signed by me saying that i changed jobs.
3.new company financial records like annual report.
4.paystubs.

The format of the letter is as follows.

By this letter I am informing you that I have accepted fulltime employment with company B. The notice date on my I485 Application is xxxx. I remained with Company A for more than six months after the submission of my I485. As of December, 2002, well after my I485 application had been pending for over 180 days, I accepted employment with company B and continue to be offered long term employment with CompanyB. A letter from my current employer, outlining the terms of my employment is included with this letter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Though INS didnt ask for paystubs my attorney insisted on sending it with employment rfe.

Employment Letter (AC 21) - RFE

Hi,

Is there anyway you can mail me or post the Employment letter you had mailed out to INS in response to the RFE you received after you changed the company after 180days of 485 (AC 21). please send it to graopv@yahoo.com

I have also received an RFE after I changed company after 180 days of applying 485 and I did not inform INS earlier.

Would very sincerely appreciate your help
Thanks a lot
GPV

it's no big deal. i only sent my layoff letter and my new employment offer letter stating salary, brief job description and and extra statement (in case some lazy INS officer fails to make the connection) that the new job responsibilities match the ones stated in labor approval.

I did not provide paystubs, annula report, tax, w2 absolutely nothing but these two letters.