Emergency appointment for H-1b

baroda

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

For the last few days I am trying to get an emergency appointment for November 2006, but when I click on the priorty appointment link--all that I can see for dates available is mid-Jan 2007? Why cant I see any dates earlier than that?
I have to visit India in Nov--is there any way I can get appointment for mid-nov other than through the website? Should I call the consulate?

Thanks,

baroda said:
Hi,

For the last few days I am trying to get an emergency appointment for November 2006, but when I click on the priorty appointment link--all that I can see for dates available is mid-Jan 2007? Why cant I see any dates earlier than that?
I have to visit India in Nov--is there any way I can get appointment for mid-nov other than through the website? Should I call the consulate?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I am trying to schedule an appointment for mid october.

Please let me know if you get any more info on how to resolve this issue.

I will keep u posted..Thanks

keep trying

i was disappointed that mumbai had mid feb dates when I needed Dec dates. But I kept checking day and night, and saw dates change - the earliest I saw last week was Oct 22, and then I got a date in Dec that I wanted. There is no magic formula, but to keep checking.

There is a software vfsmonitor out there, I tried it but did not buy it

labor_fight said:
Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I am trying to schedule an appointment for mid october.

Please let me know if you get any more info on how to resolve this issue.

I will keep u posted..Thanks

I'm in the similar situation ..currently in US and trying for a emergency date in October.

I called up Vfs Helpline but all they say check online..

Is it possible to schedule a visa appt date after reaching India..is it advisabel to travel without a appt date

Can I schedule appt dates in any delhi consulate even if my passport address shows Mumbai..

Any advice/suggestions/experiences would be really helpful..

Thanks in advance,

Dumir

Emergency Date:H1 VIsa Stamping

I'm in the similar situation ..currently in US and trying for a emergency date in October.

I called up Vfs Helpline but all they say check online..

Is it possible to schedule a visa appt date after reaching India..is it advisabel to travel without a appt date

Can I schedule appt dates in any delhi consulate even if my passport address shows Mumbai..

Any advice/suggestions/experiences would be really helpful..

Thanks in advance,

Dumir