Emerency number

brind20

Registered Users (C)
How frequently canI call the csc emergency number? I called three weeks bak and the officer said, background cheks goin on after which i will be sent second Fp. My i 485 pending since 2002 sep.

Dont worry Iam in the same boat . Calling emergency number can only help you and not the case .I have called it several times in the last 1 year and actually not much use. It is just a consolation to yourself

i think calling emergency number can let you know the latest update information on your file if the nice person answer the call ( it always depends on who answer the call). If you have an inquiry on your case, they also can tell you when did you make inquiry. From my experience, they told me that my case was with the officer, and she asked me not to call until 30-40 days later. You can ask them how's your name check and finger print, if they said " you are all done" , then you should not be worried this part at least. waiting for the officer for the final decision. The last time i called to ask about my case status was on Feb 2, and they told me don't call again, then i stop calling this phone number, then miracle happened on feb 10, my 485 was approved.