Embassy requesting for entry before medical expires

CP_ISLAMABAD

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I would like to know embassy informed me that beneficiary and daughter administrative processing is completed but wife is pending. As medical expires in two month for all three of us, they say you and daughter (3 year old) can enter before the expiration of medical and will get 3 month visa.

Has anyone come across this where EB3 beneficiary and daughter (dependent) is clear and wife is pending? What options do I have? I thought all three of us will be getting Immigrant visa (GC) at the same time. Does anyone think that by end of this month all will be clear?

Also, If above takes too much time can they request for sending new medical again. Will I be end up again in this administrative processing. What chances are that wife will also get visa, as still two months are remaining. Closer to two month time before medical expires, can I request to issue mine only and tell them to hold daughter visa until mother gets clearance or will they not issue at all to any of us till everyone gets clear.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: