email from USCIS - NSC

bartocha

Registered Users (C)
HI everyone. I received an e-mail from USCIS - Nebraska SC that my case is curently under review and decision will be made within 60 days. My question is how long do I have to wait to get my GC. Did anyone have such experience and in what stage my case is now. I filed 2 years ago.

hi, thanks for your response.
I filed I-485 I-765 and I-140 at sept 16 2006, 3 months later I got fingerprints and EAD, I am under schedule A - pHYSICAL THERAPIST, august 2007 got RFE for I-140 reg. sponsor's taxes and bussiness information as well as my credentials and ability to take National PT Exam ( or license). I have submited these docs on time.
For I-140 status says:Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.
On October 16, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location.
for I-485 status says: Current Status: Case received and pending.
On October 13, 2006, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location.
I have called USCIS to ask for service request 5 times for my I-485 and they sent me e-mail on august 5th 2008: your case remains awaiting for rewiew by the oficer, and second e-mail in september 4th 2008: your case is curently under rewiew, you should receive decision or notice of other action within 60 days.
My question is what does it mean. Is my I-140 approved if they look into my I-485 case. Can I really get my GC within 2 months? Please respond it is very urgent. I need to go to my home coutry ASAP
Thanks good people