• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Egyptians dv winners please help

sugar pie

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I'm from Egypt and i want to know how to solve this problem. i want to complete my application for the dv 2009, i have a four names full name and i have two middle names and they are different from my family name and i want to know if i can write two names as a middle name or it should be only one, for example: Ahmed Ali Mostafa Elshenawy , is it right to write Ali Mostafa as a middle name or it should be Ali only, Ali is my father's name and Mostafa is my grandfather's name and Elshenawy is my family name, please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm from Egypt and i want to know how to solve this problem. i want to complete my application for the dv 2009, i have a four names full name and i have two middle names and they are different from my family name and i want to know if i can write two names as a middle name or it should be only one, for example: Ahmed Ali Mostafa Elshenawy , is it right to write Ali Mostafa as a middle name or it should be Ali only, Ali is my father's name and Mostafa is my grandfather's and Elshenawy is my family name, please help.
I am not from Egypt, but what some people suggest is to write it the way it is on your other documents, especially birth certificate and passport.

Just Write (without commas):
"Elshenawy"(Last/Family Name) "Ahmed"(First Name) "Ali Mostafa"(Middle Name)

100% correct and tested.

what about is family name is mostafa first name is ahmed middle name is Ali
el shenawy will be father's family name