• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

egyptian dv2006 winner

znaty

Registered Users (C)
hello everybody
any one from egypt want to share an exp. or thoughts with me ?
it will be very nice
and good luck every body whatever you are :)
znaty2005@hotmail.com
bye bye
elslam 3alaykom
yours
alx

where are you guys ????!!!! :eek:
6500 egyptians winners disappeared??? :confused:
only take around or lost a way :)

am here

hi littel pharoe :)

am egyptian too , and i won the dv lottery 2006 and my case number is af20060039*** . wat about you ? i would like to inform from you few things like your case number , did u get ur interview schedualed or not and any informations you have about when can i be interview ?

thnx and keep in touch

good luck for every one
may god bless you all

Last edited by a moderator:
finally

oooooof finally i found one :p , i was forget this hopeless post

and onther surprise ,, almost the same no. my case no. is (2006AF39***)
may be also the interview date :D who knows
plz dont write your case no. fully here , its internet you can edit your post

about our case , dont wait the appointment letter before augest my friend , and this only if we lucky , because our no.s huge but we still have a chance
if you know they are interview untill AF11600 in feb. and in march will reach 14200
so slow but GOD willing we still have a chance
Any way you know my e mail if you want to ask or share any information i am waiting you my dear , and very nice to know you
hope we will meet soon in usa :rolleyes:
yours
znaty

shalom my jewish friend :p
you still here ?, yaap until sep. is a such very long time
have a nice forum

hi michael

hi

you r from israel ? whats ur case number to the neares thosands?did u get ur 2nd letter or not yet and i would like to ask asimple question . how it comes that they sign 55,000 visa annualy while last year the cut number on sept was 46,000 for africa?where did the remaning 9,000 visa go ? and how they run out this program?and in some years the cut number was less than 30,000 then how does it work ? where r the remaning avaliable 25,000 visa while the cut number for africa was 30,000 ? i need to understand how it works to figure out if they r gonna reach the 40,000 cut off number in africa or not .i think that there is so more things that we should understand about it .

thnx for all your concern and keep praying each in his way coz i think that the 3 of us has 3 different religion

nice collection

so you are christian ..what a nice collection

1- 50.000 annual not 55.000 since 2003
2- they selected 90.000 winner this year 45.000 in Africa and 45.000 in rest of the world
3- they statrted to interview from the begining and each month state who is qualified and who is not
4- in Nigeria and Ethiopia thousands and thousands are disqualified coz fund support , education or unknown or unprooved work experience. non accurate information in the intial application
and the same happened in Asia in bengladish and for secutiry in EU in Poland and Eastern sec

so ,this 90.000 will be from 45.000 to 50.000 an they have to issue these 50.000 visas, if 40.000 only qualified its ok
in most cases Africa will reach 39.000 in sep. but this year is very slow
2002 is very similar , but i noticed that in jul it was 29.000 but in aug it was 39.000 . thats mean 10.000 one shot !!! even they finished in rest of months 3000 or 2000 only
and current in sep.
and dont forget that this year and the past year 6500 winners from Egypt but in the past years from 2000 to 4000 only
friend of my was49500 in 2002 . the slow year , and now he is in USA who knows??

anyway dont panic and let it for the GOD he will handle it
hope this information will help

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You So Much

Dear brother Michel

Thank you so so so much for this help
i was looking for any successful experience in Egypt but nothing
you really helpped my and thank you for your interest
good luck for you friend

yours
znaty

how is progress?

dear brother Znaty

how is your paper work going on? let us pray that a big jump in case number..i am terribly upset about DV cancellation process... eeskimo message board is not working as well...so when will be your possible interview?

Shalom

Mishel

brother Michel

How are you my brother.
try to be calm , dont let those peoble in the forum make you worry up to this level , all these people are not experts or lawers to explain law , they only good readers and they just perdict only

its obviously that if this cancellation project become a law . it will take place in 1/10/2006 , whatever it will affect 2007 or not , our party would be finished , and those successful cases are in usa and rejected cases are crying

by the way the situation is the same and will be the same you will see

about my case its sooooo late :(

maybe in aug ..maybe in sep....maybe in my dreams .. because my case no. is AF39*** . and they meet 12000 now in Africa , so my paper work (if any :D )
will begine about july
but i am not so worry . previouse years all reached these no. whatever it went fast or slow . and if in my desteny and GOD decide to have this chance . i will . even all of America did not want that
so trust in GOD
there are 6400 winners in EGYPT . they have met only about 1000 in previouse months and egyptian visas must not exceed 3500 visas . so 3000 case must be refused
if any news i will inform you
dont worry , and GOD with you brother

slam alaykom , shalom
yours
znaty

I am waiting for the next months bulletin. God knows what waits there!!!
I need to quit Israel very soon.