***** Effective wording to convey our point to senators...

anshushelly

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Just to articulate and simplify our point the senators that EB visa increase will not displace any American worker, but it is for already here and Labor Certified immigrants for which the employers cannot find American workers after advertising many times over in the media with competitive salary and benefits (thus certified by the labor department after close scrutiny)..

I really liked the following wording in a post:

I am writing this to request you to please VOTE AGAINST THE BYRD AMENDMENT on the budgetory reconciliation bill (S.1932).

These provisions give relief to the guest workers Who Are Already Here Legally And Labor Certified For Immigration - that is they are doing the jobs for which the employers cannot find American workers after advertising many times over in the media with competitive salary and benefits (thus certified by the labor department after close scrutiny). Many Americans do not seem to understand this, that is why this issue is often mixed up with illegal immigration.

There are many misconceptions about these relief provisions attached to the budgetary proposal, and the major fear seems to be that this proposal will lead to Americans lose more jobs. However, these relief provisions have nothing in them, which will lose American jobs

Thanks,
Anshu

Excellent

Good job Anshu
anshushelly said:
Dear Friends,

Just to articulate and simplify our point the senators that EB visa increase will not displace any American worker, but it is for already here and Labor Certified immigrants for which the employers cannot find American workers after advertising many times over in the media with competitive salary and benefits (thus certified by the labor department after close scrutiny)..

I really liked the following wording in a post:

I am writing this to request you to please VOTE AGAINST THE BYRD AMENDMENT on the budgetory reconciliation bill (S.1932).

These provisions give relief to the guest workers Who Are Already Here Legally And Labor Certified For Immigration - that is they are doing the jobs for which the employers cannot find American workers after advertising many times over in the media with competitive salary and benefits (thus certified by the labor department after close scrutiny). Many Americans do not seem to understand this, that is why this issue is often mixed up with illegal immigration.

There are many misconceptions about these relief provisions attached to the budgetary proposal, and the major fear seems to be that this proposal will lead to Americans lose more jobs. However, these relief provisions have nothing in them, which will lose American jobs

Thanks,
Anshu

Dont, worry they understand very well, that as FAR THEY WILL NOT GAVE YOU GREEN CARD they can throw you out, and in this way they have control, as long as you are on working visa only.