Education evaluation Help??

octFiler

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

my 140/485 RD is 10/21/03. After seeing lot of denials on the forums for educational evaluation, i just checked what my evaluation certificate was saying which i got it done long time back when i applied for H1. My educational evaluation certificate says my degree is equalent to BS in electric engineering, I didnt gave much attention to it when i submitted my 140 but when i see it today, i feel there are more chances of denial for my 140 as it clearly says my degree is equalent to electric engineering. What do you guys think. Is there anything i can do, if at all they deny my 140 or can i send a new evaluation certificate now stating it is eqalent to BS in computers.

My degree is B.E in electronics and comunication from Andhra University.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

octFiler.

Your case should go through as the law requires you to have a US degree or a foreign equivalent. The denials are coming for people who have a combination of courses becoming evaluated as equivalent to a US degree.

Octfiler,
Every thing depends on what is in LC. I have BE ECE. My lawyer mentioned in
Education required: Computer scince or elctronics eng.
Check your labors. attornies are very carefull. so do not worry.
R

Thanks a lot guys, I feel bit more comfortable now after reading your posts.

Rgearding "What do 750A boxes 14, 15 say?", i dont know what was there in that column When my GC process started i didnt knew anything about the process, not that i know everything now but because of my ignorance earlier i really didnt know what was happening.

Once again i really appreciate all of you taking your time to answer my question, Thanks a bunch guys.

octFiler.